15 August, 2019
Position: Intermediate AccountantPlace of Work: South West Area Branch OfficesDeadline Date: December 27, 2018
- Major Responsibilities
- Assists the branch manager in the preparation and consolidation of fiscal year budget and operating plan and follow up proper implementation
- Summarizes the cash needs of branch its monthly cash flow statement and transfer the request to Head Office as per the recommendation of branch manager.
- Maintains appropriate record for the transfer of funds to the branch based on the notification received from Head office.
- Prepares payment vouchers and checks for authorized payments after verifying the correctness of the pertinent source documents.
- Prepares payroll for the braches and reviews the document after payments and effected to ascertain whether deductions of income tax and provident fund are paid to Inland Revenue and deposited to respective saving bank account of employees.
- Provides feedback to Training officer on the training needs of staff directly reporting to him/her;
- Reviews the work of Accountants in the branch
- Provides assistance in any audit or examination to be conducted by the external or internal auditor, government regulatory agencies as well as other parties duly authorized by the Board of Directors or the General Manager to conduct such activity;
- Maintains all fixed assets of the Branch in appropriate register and facilitates conducting of physical inventory every year to verify the existence of the assets;
- Work with the treasurer to ensure adequate control of cash and other assets of the branch according to laid down policies.
- College Diploma in accounting is required
- 2 years of experience in related positions.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office, and excellent use of Excel spreadsheets
- Highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
- Very good communication skills
How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Gibe, Hossana, Gimbichu, Mudula & Sodo Branch Offices orVisionFund Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square.For More Info: 0116478356