15 August, 2019
Store Keeper Jobs at EthioChiken
Position: Store Keeper
Deadline: December 28, 2018
The Store Keeper is responsible for all warehouse operations including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property at the store. The work requires knowledge of methods and procedures related to the receipt, storage, and requisitions of supplies and materials, and supervisory techniques, personnel policies, and procedures
- The employee plans and lays out his/her own work assignments and the work of other warehouse personnel, and reviews work performance and products to ensure compliance with established methods, practices, and procedures.
- Receives and verifies inspection from User Department all incoming stocks and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders;
- Documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Resolves discrepancies in requisitions, purchase orders, and delivery reports by contacting vendors or requester.
- Report canceled and damaged items to head of store keeper.
- Keep stocks according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Supervise counts, weighs, and measures goods received or issued.
- Reconcile and explain variances identified during counts against store records
- Keep record of expiry dates for feed and review regularly to ensure they are used within their proper period.
- Maintains the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner.
- Bachelor Degree in management, or related fields
- One year and above related work experience
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications including a detailed CV through